Eppendorf Cell Culture Flasks
Flasks are the preferred vessel for long term cultivation or large-scale expansion of cells, providing the best protection against contamination. Unsurpassed protection of your cells from contaminants was one of the key requirements in developing the Eppendorf Cell Culture Flasks. A new, high efficiency air filter technology combines excellent protection with reliable gas exchange. In-line pressure testing for each flask guarantees leakage-free flasks for maximum workflow safety. The unique ConvexAccess™ shape of the neck facilitates the access to the growth area and makes cell seeding and media exchange much more convenient, safe, and reliable.
A unique ConvexAccess™ neck geometry significantly facilitates the access to the growth area and makes cell seeding and media exchange more convenient, safe and reliable
Improved contamination protection
The new hydrophobic volume filter pad is more efficient than standard filter membranes
Anti–rolling cap with corrugation and clear position marks in plug–seal caps to prevent undesired full–closing.
- ConvexAcces™ geometry for facilitated access to growth area and easier and safe cell treatment
- Optimized gas exchange and protection against contamination through high efficiency air filter technology
- Defined arrested position on plug-seal caps to prevent undesired closing
- Anti-rolling cap with corrugation facilitates cultivation steps when the cap needs to be set aside
- 100 % in-line control for leakage-free flasks and maximum safety
- Direct surface identification on flask and cap
- Expansion and culture of adherent and suspension cells on TC treated or on non-treated polystyrene
- Performance of cell-based assays and microscopic analysis