ZT 220 Series
The disintegration testers of the ZT 220 series are available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 simultaneously motor driven USP/EP/JP compliant test stations with basket rack assemblies. The standard versions of these units incorporate a high-quality integrated flow-through heating system, a moulded one-piece PET water bath (can’t leak, can’t break, easy to clean) and a water bath cover.
Easy control of the unit: Set test run parameters such as run time and water bath temperature are entered via a membrane keypad with symbol keys and the actual values are then shown on large and bright LED displays. The run time counter is automatically started when the basket rack assembly is lifted into the test media.
Lift in and lift out of the baskets are performed manually, while the counting of the elapsed test duration is automatically started and stopped. On request, an alarm may be set to sound upon completion of the preset test time. Heating of the warming solution in the PET water bath is performed by an integrated flow-through heating system.
ZT 220 Series core features.
1 to 4 testing racks
The ZT 220 series is available with up to 4 racks for baskets with either 3 or 5 test stations.
55 ± 2 mm stroke height
Integrated flow-through heating system
Accuracy ± 0.2° C, temperature range 30-50° C
LED display with function keypads
For entering of nominal bath temperature and required run time
ZT 220 Series is customizable to your needs.
- Media pre-heat and disintegration rack storage container located in the water bath (ZT 221 and 223 only)
- Quick-clean-basket (100 % USP/EP/JP compliant) for fast cleaning of the test stations.No tools required for disassembly and assembly of the basket
- Acoustic alarm on the completion of the preset run time
- Water stabiliser with colour indicator, one bottle for two fillings
- Immersion thermometer in certified version with certificate
- Baskets with three test stations with an inner diameter of 30 mm; according EP, type “B”
- Spare part kit for ERWEKA ZT 220 series
- Set of spare USP glass tubes (3) and sieve (1) for standard disintegration rack assembly
- Set of spare USP glass tubes (3) and sieve (3) for “quick-clean” rack