Innova® ULT Chest Freezers
When it comes to maximizing sample storage capacity, Eppendorf Innova ULT Freezers set the standard. They take advantage of ultra-efficient, ultra-compact vacuum insulation panels which are used in combination with traditional insulation to slim down the freezer wall thickness from 130 mm to 80 mm. These models are ideal for labs short on space. Two models are offered: C585 and C760.
The Innova line is equipped with reliable heavy-duty compressors (2-stage cascade cooling system). Quick pull-down times enable fast reuse after cleaning/defrosting of the instrument. The freezers have short recovery times after opening as well as built-in voltage stabilizers to provide extra sample safety.For even higher sample safety, the Eppendorf Innova Chest Freezers can be equipped with CO2/LN2 backup systems and a chart recorder. The TCA-3 temperature monitor system can be used to monitor the freezers remotely.
Hassel-free monitoring system for your ULT freezer
The TCA-3 system is a truly independent temperature monitoring platform for your Ultra-Low Temperature freezer. There is absolutely no software to download and you can generate reports and review alarms within minutes. This is the only system that combines a chart recorder, auto-dialer, alarm system and power monitor into one small pod. In addition, all the data collected by your TCA-3 system can be viewed from any web based computer, always keeping you informed.
Support the epGreen initiative with your Eppendorf ULT freezer
Eppendorf Ultra-Low Temperature freezers are the most energy-efficient in the industry, reducing energy consumption by thousands of kilowatt hours over our competition.
- Vacuum insulation panels allow for increased internal capacity, up to 30 % more
- Inner lids are 30 mm thick, constructed from molded insulation
- Easy-to-read, flush mounted LED control panel and alarm status with integrated SMART PLUS™ diagnostics
- SMART PLUS diagnostic system displays error codes allowing accurate diagnoses by engineers over the phone, saving you time and money
- Special vacuum vent with plunger ergonomically located at waist level to gain immediate access to your freezer
- Full stainless steel interior for easy cleaning during maintenance and defrost cycles; powder-coated steel exterior
- Special low-temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible at –86 °C and prevent ice buildup
- Password protection of alarm and temperature setpoints to prevent unauthorized setting changes
- Each freezer slides effortlessly through a standard doorway simplifying installation
- ULT freezers are suitable for storage and preservation of all types of biological materials/samples:
- › Bacteria
- › Cells
- › Spores
- › Pollens
- › Protozoa
- › Blood components
- › DNA
- › Tissue used in research only
- › Preservation of chemicals or material testing components for a longer period of time