- Precise, fast and reliable
- Permanent real-time concentration measurement
- Compact sensor
- Galvanic isolated 4 – 20 mA output
- Excellent price-performance ratio
Compact in-line refractometer
NEW – Now with extended measuring range!
Compact in-line refractometer iPR Compact² with very short response time for continuous measurement and real-time process control with one analogue data output. It’s characterized by minimized dimension and weight and has an excellent price-performance ratio.
The iPR Compact² allows the inline, real-time refractive index, Brix or concentration measurement to monitor and control the concentration of dissolved solids in solution or liquids in process. The compact stainless steel measuring head with YAG Prism is equipped with an integrated electronic for direct connection to supervisory system or PC.
Available in two versions (aluminum and stainless steel) with different process temperature ranges !
- Determination of mixing ratio
- Quality and concentration control of dissolved solids
- Interface detection
- Concentration and pollution of cutting oils and lubricants
- Concentration and pollution of detergents
- Control of degreasing and industrial washing machines