- Permanent real-time concentration measurement
- Sample temperatures up to 150 °C
- Configurable digital switches
- User defined scales programmable
- Liquid based or ultrasonic cleaning devices
Automatically operating process refractometers
The automatically operating process refractometers iPR FR² (Full range) measure the refractive index continuously and thus, the concentration of a binary or quasi-binary liquid mixture. The measurement is independent of light intensity from the light emitting diode (LED) and is free of signal drift, granting high precision and better process control. Colour, turbidity, undissolved particles or gas bubbles do not affect the measurement. You can choice from 2 wide measuring ranges.
The iPR FR² is a stand alone process sensor with integrated, iluminated display , which does not require an external electronic unit. Its special design and electronic configuration makes it highly flexible and very easy to operate. The programming with a Windows software is also very easy. Optional a Data Logger is available.
The stainless steel measuring head is:
- IP69K protection class tested by TÜV!
- resistant against chemicals
- suiting food regulations and
- CIP conform (pipe pig use possible)
The iPR measuring head can be installed in pipes, reactor vessels, mixing tanks, kettles, boiling pans and evaporators, using different weld-in flanges.