Pipettes | Eppendorf Reference 2
The Eppendorf Reference 2 is the successor to the highly successful Reference pipette, and enhances the range’s already high standards with a new design, reduced weight and operating forces and multi-channel versions. As the premium product in Eppendorf’s pipette portfolio, the Reference 2 provides the most accurate results possible alongside robust, reliable handling and optimum user safety. These levels of security make the Reference 2 ideal for use with precious liquids, or in any application requiring extremely high levels of accuracy. When there can be no compromise on quality and reproducibility, Eppendorf’s new Reference 2 is an ideal instrument for these liquid handling applications.
- Pipetting liquids.
- Volume determination.
- Mixing liquids.
- Filling of plates, gels and reaction vessels.
- Phase extraction and removal of supernatants.
- The unique one-button operation offers fast and ergonomic handling with reduced operating effort and active aerosol reduction.
- To avoid accidental tip ejections a clear haptic feedback is felt after the blowout step.
- The spring loaded tip cone improves user to user reproducibility and ergonomics by lowering tip attachment and ejection force.
- The Reference 2 multichannel offers a high throughput option including spring-loaded nose cones which can be switched on/off optionally.
- The secondary user adjustment supports the easy adjustment of your Reference 2 for the most accurate pipetting of liquids different than water without the need for a full calibration.
- The quick connect lower part enables easy cleaning and maintenance of your pipette. With a 2 second removal of the lower part, simple maintenance on your pipette has never been easier; and will extend the life of your instrument!
- Outstanding precision and accuracy of the Reference 2 provides more reliable results.
- 4 digit volume display with magnifying window to allow for easier volume identification.
- External edges made from stainless steel equip the pipette with outstanding robustness.
- An embedded RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the pipette and offers with Eppendorf TrackIT simple identification and documentation of each pipette in the lab.
- Fixed volume single channel: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2000 and 2500µL.
- Adjustable volume single channel: 2.5, 10, 20, 100, 200, 300, 1000µL, 2.5mL, 5mL and 10mL.
- 8-channel adjustable volume: 10, 100 and 300µL.
- 12-channel adjustable volume: 10, 100 and 300µL.
3-Pack Discount Bundles
- Option 1: 10, 100 and 1000µL Reference 2 Pipette’s incl. 1 box of tips per pipette.
- Option 2: 20, 200 and 1000µL Reference 2 Pipette’s incl. 1 box of tips per pipette.
- Option 3: 1, 5 and 10mL Reference 2 Pipette’s incl. 1 box of tips per pipette.
- Wall mounted pipette holder.
- Pipette Carousel: Up to 6x Reference 2 pipette’s.
- Tip-Tub Reagent Reservoir: Autoclavable reservoir incl. lid for multichannel pipette’s.