Eppendorf Top Buret™
The Eppendorf Top Buret sets standards for manual titration. With each turn of the dial, liquid is continously dispensed. This eliminates the need for new liquid aspiration and makes titration simpler and safer. The Top Buret comes in two different models: Model M features a dispensing rate of 2,500 µL per rotation; Model H features a rate of 5,000 µL per rotation. The digital display readings on both models range from 10 µL to 999.9 mL with the size of your supply bottle being the only limiting factor. It’s clearly labeled user-friendly digital display and simple knob control provides for easy, ergonomic and fatigue free operation.
The medium is dispensed by simply rotating the wheels, with a dispensing rate of 2,500 µL per rotation for the model M and 5,000 µL per rotation for the model H.
This bottle-top device is extremely robust, with the display and control elements guaranteeing simple, fatigue-free operation.
- Continuous, pulse-free dispensing technology
- Recirculation valve with valve lever
- Voltage supply with long-life battery and battery status indicator
- Dispensing range 0.1 mL to 999.9 mL
- Electronic control pad can be removed as unit
- Service-friendly modular design incl. simple calibration program
- High chemical resistance
- Variable discharge tube, horizontal 142 – 220 mm, vertical 10 – 200 mm and rotatable by 360°
- Telescopic aspirating tube for automatic length adjustment of 210 – 370 mm
- Suitable for GL 32, GL 38, GL 45 and S 40 buttress thread with included adapters. Additional adapters available