Flour Milling Analyser
Unity Scientific delivers proven solutions for the flour milling industry. Control of incoming wheat, milling and final flour quality is the key to profitable flour milling.
Complete Control of the Process:
- Incoming wheat and dried vital gluten testing to guide proper storage and processing
- Testing to optimise least cost formulation
- Monitoring and controlling the tempering process
- Monitoring and controlling the milling process
- Verifying quality of milling by-products
- Verifying and documenting finished flour label claims
The Unity Flour Analyser is fast, allowing for 100% measurement of incoming wheat as well as the various control points during the milling process. The speed, combined with guaranteed accuracy, allows for complete control of the mill, maximising profits and providing fast payback.
Three Models Available:
- Flour Analyser Basic model with Unity calibrations for major constituent predictions of finished flours and SpectraStar 1400 XT
- Flour and Wheat Analyser Basic with Unity calibrations for major constituent predictions of finished flours and whole wheat and SpectraStar 1400 XT
- Deluxe model powered by the INGOT® calibration package from Aunir and SpectraStar 2600 XT
The Deluxe Unity Flour Analyser, powered by the INGOT calibration package from Aunir®, includes a full suite of calibrations for wheat, vital gluten, byproducts and finished flours. Calibrations are available for moisture, protein, ash, water absorption, starch damage, extensibility, falling number and more. The calibration for falling number can be used for screening of incoming grain thereby minimising the need for actual wet chemistry analysis of the parameter. Accuracy is not high enough for replacing the falling number method but can be used to reduce the number of tests required.All INGOT calibrations are backed by Aunir's 30 years of experience in the field and comes with a performance guarantee. Calibration experts are on call to specifically tailor the calibrations to your needs.
Fast, accurate analysis is critical for flour millers to optimise their process, minimise re-work, and ensure quality of finished products and by-products. Optimising the process will save the plant time and money and provide very rapid payback.