P-300B ALD system
The PICOSUN™ P-300B ALD system is specially designed for production of MEMS devices such as print heads, sensors, and microphones, and coating of 3D objects such as lenses, optics, mechanical parts, jewelry, coins, and medical implants.
Typical substrate size and type
- 200 mm wafers in batches of 25 pcs (standard pitch)
- 150 mm wafers in batches of 50 pcs (standard pitch)
- 100 mm wafers in batches of 75 pcs (standard pitch)
- Non-wafer substrates (tailored holders)
- High aspect ratio samples (up to 1:2500)
- 50 – 500°C
- Batch processes available with cycle times down to single digit seconds
- Al2O3, SiO2, Ta2O5, HfO2, ZnO, TiO2, ZrO2, AlN, TiN, and metals
- Down to <1% 1σ non-uniformity in a batch (Al2O3, WIW, WTW, B2B, 49 pts, 5mm EE)
- Manual loading with a pneumatic lift
- Linear semi-automatic loading
- Industrial robot loading
- Liquid, solid, gas, ozone
- Level sensors, cleaning and refill service
- Up to 8 sources with 4 separate inlets
The PICOSUN™ P-300 ALD systems have become the new standard in high volume ALD manufacturing. By integrating our patented hot-wall design with fully separated inlets, we can create the highest quality ALD films with excellent yield, low particle levels, and superior electrical and optical performance. The agile design with easy and fast maintenance ensures minimum system downtime and lowest cost-of-ownership in the market. Our proprietary Picoflow™ diffusion enhancer technology enables highly conformal coatings on ultra-high aspect ratio substrates with production-proven processes.
The PICOSUN™ P-300B ALD system is specially designed for batch processing in MEMS and 3-dimensional component production. The system is fast, highly reliable and extremely easy to maintain.
“Our PICOSUN™ ALD system has been providing stable and reliable processing for implant surface coating already for a number of years, creating a competitive advantage for our products in the medical implant market. We do recommend PICOSUN™ ALD technology for all of the industries where surface modification on microscale plays a key role in the product development.”Mr. Evgeniy Kozlov, Executive Director of CONMET LLCRead the whole customer interview by CONMET
“We would wholeheartedly recommend PICOSUN to anyone looking for a fully developed and extremely reliable system regarding ALD technology, no matter what the area of application.” Mr. Alfred Gnadenberger and Dr. Lukas Lauter, Austrian Mint